8.13.2011

¡frida fiesta!


A mellow Sunday morning before Stella and I dressed as Frida Kahlo for a Frida Kahlo/Fiesta themed birthday party for her friend and schoolmate Anna Banana. Oliver went as Diego Rivera. I couldn't bring myself to post any photos of myself as Frida, which is unfortunate, as I am performing as her in a show in October.

The party was really lovely. Working on this entry, David and I couldn't stop laughing at how Oliver was "photo bombing" the birthday cake photos. There are a few at the bottom here. We filmed all of the photos one after another, like a creepy slideshow, which hopefully we'll put together with some music. I love it when David and I work on little projects together, especially when it involves our two big projects. 








08.07.11



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...