1.29.2014

diy egg + crepe paper valentine's day hearts



I'm happy to present my latest project as the featured artist for the wonderful folks at Carte Fini, suppliers of the beautiful crepe paper that makes my world go 'round. I'm back at it with the eggs, but this time I'm nestling them together to make sweet little crepe paper covered hearts. Four different versions as matter of fact!


The colors offered by Carte Fini made doing a Valentine's Day project a no-brainer. They have SO many pinks, reds and corals to choose from. So I chose them all.


I love these valentines because they are so colorful and three dimensional. I can make several of these in an hour, so they just might be classroom valentines for Stella this year. I think they'd also make an amazing Valentine's Day garland.

I hope you'll give these a try! Click on the link below for the full DIY tutorial. xoxoxo!



Previous featured artist projects for Carte Fini:

October 2013  CREPE PAPER FLOWER HEADPIECES FOR FALL (giant dahlias)
November 2013 CREPE PAPER WOODLAND ORNAMENTS
December 2013 MOCK-VINTAGE FLORAL BULB REFLECTORS







6 comments:

  1. Too cute ~ thanks for sharing!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Sharon! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Awww, same here. I so heart this beautiful Valentines day craft! Thumbs up to your creativity!
    My best Valentines day greetings to you!

    Marilyn xxxx
    http://easyday.snydle.com/valentines-day-wishes-and-messages.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...